Assists project management in oversight and planning for all phases of construction projects, including managing employees, subcontractors, material and equipment, ensures all project requirements are followed, and work is proceeding with quality, on schedule and within budget.
· Minimizes exposure and risk by implementing safety standards and ensuring those standards are met.
· Coordinates and oversees work of subcontractors working on various phases of multiple projects and ensures project requirements are strictly adhered to.
· Ensures all necessary permits and licenses are in place prior to work commencing.
· Works directly with superintendents, reviews their paperwork, resolves any reported difficulties/disputes and correct any safety violations or other project related issues.
· Build and track construction scheduling.
· Manages day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple construction projects in a supervisory role.
· Manages day to day client interactions and expectations, directly or in a supervisory role.
· Accurately prices and tracks project costs and revenue.
· Prepares monthly financial projections per project.
· Proactively identifies changes in project scope and ensures appropriate measures are taken.
· Ensure change order, proposals, EWO’s and submittals are properly logged, prepared, submitted, and tracked.
· Maintain and organize all project documents and ensure all interested parties have up to date information in a timely fashion.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiating skills
· Strong computer skills, emphasis on Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Planswift, ISQFT
· Dispute Resolution
· Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency
· Personal drive to do whatever it takes to ensure Mammoth’s success
· Promote the Mammoth Brand
Training/ Employee Development Responsibilities:
· Professional development of directly supervised employees to ensure their growth within the “Way of Mammoth”
· Continuing education to expand knowledge base.
· Strong desire for personal and professional growth/development.
· Work in an office and field environment
· Additional time may be required to meet project deadlines
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other business machines
Reports to: Project Manager or Chief Operations Officer