Perform tasks involving physical labor at a variety of job sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, clean up rubble and debris, and remove asbestos, lead, and other hazardous waste materials.
• Meet all OSHA, state, and Mammoth, Inc. standards of safety.
• Participate in the daily huddle.
• Get tools and materials out of service truck at shift’s start and stage for grading – (i.e. shovels, rakes, brooms, etc.)
• Assist operator with checking grade measuring and marking manholes and water valve boxes on concrete.
• Collect material tickets from delivery trucks.
• Work with operators to perform tasks as needed throughout the day (i.e. exposing manholes and water valves that get covered with dirt, being the eyes on the ground for the operators, etc).
• Communicate any issues, concerns or problems to grading operators throughout the shift.
• Assist with equipment cleanup, jobsite cleanup and work area cleanup at the end of every shift.
• Ensure all tools and unused materials are secured at all times and properly stowed.
• Build and position forms for pouring concrete, and dismantle forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
• Install sewer, water, and storm drainpipes, using pipe-laying machinery and laser guidance equipment.
• Pour and satisfactorily finish concrete in association with pipe installation.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to customers, vendors, co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends if/when necessary.
• Report to the assigned job site in proper attire and ready to begin work at the designated start time.
• Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.